Color Please select a Color
Size Please select a Size
Men's Top Standard Fit Size Guide: SIZE GUIDE
Please select one of each of the attributes above
ENJOY FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON TODAY’S ORDER (A $12 VALUE). EXPRESS SHIPPING ORDERS PLACED BY 10:30AM EST WILL BE SHIPPED THE SAME BUSINESS DAY.see details
OUR TEAM OF DESIGNERS WORKED TO PERFECT THE PERFORMER JACKET TO BE YOUR NEW GO-TO FOR EXCEPTIONAL MOBILITY ON THE COURSE & ULTIMATE PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS. ITS EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT, SILKY, 4-WAY STRETCH FABRICATION PROVIDES SHIELDING FROM THE WIND & UNRESTRICTED MOTION, WHILE THE MOSSED INTERIOR SUPPLIES MAXIMUM WARMTH FOR COLD MORNINGS ON THE FAIRWAY.
- MADE WITH INCREDIBLY SOFT QUILTED NYLON TAFFETA FRONT SHELL WITH A MOSSED INTERIOR TECH INTERLOCK FOR WARMTH
- AN EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT & VERSATILE ALL-SEASON JACKET
- THE SILKY NYLON QUILTED FRONT SHELL PROVIDES WIND PROTECTION & COMFORT
- 4-WAY STRETCH MOSSED INTERIOR BACK AND SLEEVES PROVIDE COMFORT AS WELL AS UNLIMITED MOBILITY
- BEAUTIFUL GARMENT CONSTRUCTION WITH AQUAGUARD® 2-WAY FRONT ZIPPER, FULLY BOUND INTERIOR SEAMS, & 2 ADDITIONAL INTERIOR POCKETS
- ULTRA SOFT COMFORTEMP® DOWN-FEEL THERMAL INSULATION
- ECOLOGICALLY MINDED
MODEL IS 6'1" & WEARING A SIZE MEDIUM
100% NYLON & 78% POLYESTER/22% SPANDEX
MACHINE WASH ON DELICATE WITH COLD WATER AND LIKE COLOURS. LINE DRY. DO NOT BLEACH. DO NOT IRON.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Short sleeves, huge bummer! The sleeves are way too short. I wear a large in all of your clothes, and the sleeves barely covered my wrists.
Date published: 2020-09-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Edmond D from Nice jacket. I like this jacket. I don’t love it due to the fact that I think it’s a little too long in length. I guess thats good on colder days as it give the bum a little more coverage. Other than that it nice and lightweight and fairly warm. I’m probably not going to play on days where it would not provide adequate warmth along with some additional layering. I wear an XL in most GFore clothing and that’s what I ordered this jacket in. Arm length is good. Shoulder and chest are fine. Just a bit longer than I like.
Date published: 2020-10-16
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product