Our twist on a classic men’s dress shoe, the Brogue Gallivanter is crafted with Italian burnished leather to achieve the shiny patina that makes this style so special. Due to this burnishing process, variances in the leather and water marks when wet is to be expected as the leather looses some of its water-resistant nature in certain areas. See Care Instructions below to extend the wear and look of your shoes.
Custom designed by G/FORE’s team of footwear experts, the Gallivanter IV.0 boasts an ultra lightweight sole coupled with a bespoke cleat design for optimal on-course traction. This shoe sports a triple density foam cushion footbed for superior comfort along with Comfort System Technology which allows airflow to feet and provides the ultimate massage for your soles.
- ITALIAN BURNISHED WATER-RESISTANT SMOOTH FULL GRAIN LEATHER UPPER
- WASHABLE & REMOVABLE ANTI-MICROBIAL TRIPLE DENSITY FOAM CUSHION FOOTBED PROVIDES THE ULTIMATE MASSAGE FOR YOUR SOLES
- BESPOKE CLEAT DESIGN FOR OPTIMAL ON-COURSE TRACTION WITH NO NEED TO REPLACE SPIKES
- NO BREAK-IN NEEDED! FULLY PADDED INTERIOR WITH ANTI-MICROBIAL MESH LINING FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
- G/FORE logo printed on bottom of sole
Narrow fit. If you're inbetween sizes, we'd recommend ordering up a size.
100% Water-Resistant Italian Burnished Full Grain Leather
Padded Interior For Extra Comfor
100% Anti-Microbial Mesh Cotton Lining Inhibits Odor
We recommend treating your shoes at home with a water/weather-proofing spray before wear and using a leather conditioner as needed.
We got together with Reshoevn8r to create a custom Reshoevn8r x G/FORE shoe cleaning kit fit to keep all of your G/FORE kicks clean from the street to the green. Shop the kit here.